HARVARD: Does Every Applicant get an Interview?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: January 2004 Archive: HARVARD: Does Every Applicant get an Interview?
By Hnbui (Hnbui) on Monday, January 12, 2004 - 01:32 pm: Edit

Does every one who applies to harvard get an interview? I'm asking this because i just have a 26 ACT score, and i thought that there was a minimun an individual needed inorder to even get an interview?

By Fallentear04 (Fallentear04) on Monday, January 12, 2004 - 04:00 pm: Edit

I have two friends with relatively low SAT scores that applied to Harvard and just had their interviews this past weekend.,

By Hnbui (Hnbui) on Monday, January 12, 2004 - 05:54 pm: Edit

how did it go?

By Fallentear04 (Fallentear04) on Monday, January 12, 2004 - 06:37 pm: Edit

They didn't talk about it much. I was much more enthusiastic after my Georgetown interview (but then, I said something stupid and wanted to relate my story to others). They claimed well, but I don't know that anything really stood out in their interviews. They weren't jumping around talking about them. On the other hand, I'm sure they are just nervous.

By Dhonch (Dhonch) on Tuesday, January 13, 2004 - 07:48 pm: Edit

I applied early action to Harvard and my interviewer kept flaking on me so that I wasn't interviewed until after I had been deferred. I felt kinda screwed over...but everybody will be offered an interview in time. But Harvard with a 26?

By Serdu (Serdu) on Tuesday, January 13, 2004 - 08:06 pm: Edit

Of course! If they can offer you one, they will. Esp. if you live in a large metropolitan area ( if you happen to live in one). No worries though, they make it their priority to let you kow that if one isn't possible, you are not at a disadvantage.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page