Jobs!

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: January 2004 Archive: Jobs!
By Fire03 (Fire03) on Monday, January 05, 2004 - 09:14 pm: Edit

what kinds of jobs are you guys getting over the summer? or what jobs have u had in the past?

By Jerseygirl05 (Jerseygirl05) on Monday, January 05, 2004 - 09:43 pm: Edit

I don't have some major job or anything for the summer but since the summer going into 10th grade I have worked at a board of education technology department. I will have this job until the summer before college. I want to major in communication (technology aspect) so I figure it may tie in.

By Marestar20 (Marestar20) on Tuesday, January 06, 2004 - 02:02 am: Edit

I've held an editorial internship at a local newspaper since the summer, and plan to continue it until I go to college. Or until I, you know, get fired.

- Mary

By Twinkletoes696 (Twinkletoes696) on Tuesday, January 06, 2004 - 02:16 am: Edit

I am working during the school year. I've worked as a baby-sitter in summers past and have done other odd jobs, but no formal employment until 2003.

By Hhboyji (Hhboyji) on Wednesday, January 07, 2004 - 11:29 am: Edit

I'm also working during the school year. I'm working as a page at the local public library, an piano accompaniment for the band kids in competitions and a piano player at weddings.
I've worked +10hrs/day in my dad's laundry store last summer, and I plan on interning in circuit court this summer.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page