ADMISSIONS COMMITTEE QUESTION!

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: January 2004 Archive: ADMISSIONS COMMITTEE QUESTION!
By Collegehelp1234 (Collegehelp1234) on Sunday, January 04, 2004 - 02:44 am: Edit

When do they start reading applications? I want my midyear report to be included in their decision. It's the most important part of my transcript. My college counselor made note of this in her reccomendation; will they read it before rejecting me? (I know they will reject me if they don't see it, but it may give me a chance if they see it.) Tell me! Thanks.

If anybody needs help reading essays or rating stats (no stupid questions like 4.0UW/10 APs/1600/800/800/800, cause you guys know the answer), leave me a note on the post. Thanks

By Musictoad (Musictoad) on Sunday, January 04, 2004 - 09:15 am: Edit

I think they start in February for RD for most colleges. missed the DEC act due to illness, called the school and they said rush the jan act so that it arrives by feb and can be considered. same was true at other schools called. it just depends so pick up the phone and find out.

By Vtsonev (Vtsonev) on Sunday, January 04, 2004 - 09:19 am: Edit

Hey, Collegehelp1234, I desperately need some feedback on my essays. Shall I send them to the email in your profile?

By Foreignboy (Foreignboy) on Sunday, January 04, 2004 - 12:41 pm: Edit

"When do they start reading applications? I want my midyear report to be included in their decision."

Well, I assume the midyear report is considered, or else why would we have to send it?

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page