What happens if...

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: January 2003 Archive: What happens if...
By dxiw on Monday, January 06, 2003 - 11:25 pm: Edit

According to early decision your only supposed to do 1 early decision and the others regular or early action. What happens if you apply early decision to more than one and you get in. Are there fines involved? Is it illegal? What would happen?

By mikec on Monday, January 06, 2003 - 11:33 pm: Edit

there will be a lottery drawing as to which of the admission officers will come to your house and rape you up the ass.

It is live on June 4th at 9:00a.m. on ABC so stay tuned

:)

By dxiw on Monday, January 06, 2003 - 11:39 pm: Edit

LOL but seriously what happens?? I dont wanna wait till June 4 :(

By Tim (Tim) on Monday, January 06, 2003 - 11:39 pm: Edit

I don't think it's technically illegal except that you could probably be sued for breech of contract. (I doubt they will.)

However, I'd say you're not getting into either school and maybe not getting into your regular decision schools.

Tim

By dxiw on Monday, January 06, 2003 - 11:41 pm: Edit

Well how would the other schools know that you applied more than one ED?

By Tim (Tim) on Monday, January 06, 2003 - 11:51 pm: Edit

The ED school you do not go to would find out, of course. There's rumors that the elite colleges share information about all this so that no one can cheat.

Tim

By Phillyblunt on Tuesday, January 07, 2003 - 12:14 am: Edit

By mikec on Monday, January 06, 2003 - 11:33 pm: Edit

there will be a lottery drawing as to which of the admission officers will come to your house and rape you up the ass.

It is live on June 4th at 9:00a.m. on ABC so stay tuned

LOL! Its ironic that this subject came out during first period today. According to this guy named Gabriel, colleges can't take action against you because you are under 18 and aren't subject to contracts or some shiz like that. Have no idea if there's truth in that statement, however.

By dxiw on Tuesday, January 07, 2003 - 01:00 am: Edit

hehe they take action on your mommy and daddy :)

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page