Help for Returnee to College

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: January 2003 Archive: Help for Returnee to College
By haha213 on Monday, January 06, 2003 - 08:55 pm: Edit

Hi, I got a question regarding admission policy
I finished freshman year at 4-year college but
I ended up with getting too many Fs.
I'd like to start all over again, going into
community college near my hometown.
When I applied to 4 year college later,
should I submit screwed-up transcript
from my current school?
What if I concealed the fact that I finished
one year at 4 year college?
Can admission people find out my educational
history, tracing SSN or something?

I really appreciate your answers.

By asdfasd on Tuesday, January 07, 2003 - 01:02 am: Edit

I believe they can. Besides, you are supposed to send records of all college work done aren't you?

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page