Does TeSt Preps ACTUALLY help???!? clipart{angel}

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: January 2004 Archive: Does TeSt Preps ACTUALLY help???!? clipart{angel}
By Amyzintha (Amyzintha) on Thursday, January 01, 2004 - 08:56 pm: Edit

So... is paying a lot of money for those SAT and ACT test preps really help improve scores?? Better chance in scoring high? What do you guys think?

By Mzhang23 (Mzhang23) on Thursday, January 01, 2004 - 09:24 pm: Edit

no. Buy ten real SAT's and get a vocab list like Hot Words for the SAT.

By Foreignboy (Foreignboy) on Thursday, January 01, 2004 - 09:50 pm: Edit

Buy a book and study your ass off.

By Reba616 (Reba616) on Thursday, January 01, 2004 - 10:04 pm: Edit

I like your little guy!

It's not worth it... I have friends who paid $900 for a prep course. One improved her score by 60 points, another 50.

I bought 10 Real SATs, and I improved my score 70 points. NOT worth the money.

By Fiza (Fiza) on Thursday, January 01, 2004 - 10:26 pm: Edit

Check out the SAT boards. It will help u A LOT. TRUST ME. They helped me. Original score: 1330. My score rose 40 pts with VERY LITTLE self studying and some books and advice. The class I took before self studying, supposedly one of the best in the country made my score DROP to 1280.

By Fiza (Fiza) on Thursday, January 01, 2004 - 11:00 pm: Edit

Check out the SAT boards. It will help u A LOT. TRUST ME. They helped me. Original score: 1330. My score rose 40 pts with VERY LITTLE self studying and some books and advice. The class I took before self studying, supposedly one of the best in the country made my score DROP to 1280.

By Kewkiekid (Kewkiekid) on Friday, January 02, 2004 - 04:40 pm: Edit

i took an IvyWest course and my score went up 190 points. some are worth it, some aren't

By Daggerlee (Daggerlee) on Friday, January 02, 2004 - 04:43 pm: Edit

Buy a Barrons SAT review book, and lock yourself in a room for a month with it.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page