COULD WE PLEASE SHUT UP ABOUT AA??????

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: January 2003 Archive: COULD WE PLEASE SHUT UP ABOUT AA??????
By wouldyouallshutup on Monday, January 06, 2003 - 03:27 pm: Edit

GOOD GOD. WE GET IT. YOU DON'T LIKE IT. CREATING 20394839475029384329875 DIFFERENT THREADS ABOUT IT ISN'T GOING TO MAKE A DAMN DIFFERENCE, SO QUIT YOUR WHINING AND STOP TALKING INCESSANTLY ABOUT SOMETHING THAT YOU ARE WAY TOO OBSESSED WITH TO BEGIN WITH! DON'T YOU HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO THAN SIT IN FRONT OF YOUR COMPUTER, REPEATING THE SAME THING 16,000 TIMES?! GET OVER IT, LET IT GO, AND GET A LIFE!

By YES on Monday, January 06, 2003 - 03:30 pm: Edit

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

damn ppl, go punch a wall. I dont want to suffer through your WHINING any longer.

By get over it on Monday, January 06, 2003 - 03:32 pm: Edit

TIP:

Next time an AA thread pops up..be crude and swear all over so dave barry would erase it immediately..THIS IS A MY CHANCES forum, not a whiny b*tch discussion board.

By bump on Monday, January 06, 2003 - 06:45 pm: Edit

bump

By no one on Monday, January 06, 2003 - 11:33 pm: Edit

Yes, all of you god damn white people shut up! Stop reminding me that I only got in because of my skin color. And stop reminding me that there are innocent victims to AA!

By Brandon Land on Monday, January 06, 2003 - 11:38 pm: Edit

WAAAHHH!! I will zap electromagnetic gamma rays at your cranium at ultra high frequencies! DOn't mess with me! I have nerd pride and chill at nerd's mansion! WAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

By Errol on Monday, January 06, 2003 - 11:43 pm: Edit

All i'll add is that once AA is abolished by the Supreme Court in June, all you sorry ass people will be the ones complaining.

By zhouj on Tuesday, January 07, 2003 - 12:57 am: Edit

What's even more pathetic than people thinking AA is beneficial is a thread with people complaining about semi-intelligent discussion.

By Fender1 (Fender1) on Tuesday, January 07, 2003 - 05:22 pm: Edit

AA is a factor is college admissions, this is a college admissions related board. No, we can't and SHOULD NOT stop talking about. Ignoring the issues never helps. It perpetuates the wrongs, no matter which side you fall on.

By anonymous on Tuesday, January 07, 2003 - 06:20 pm: Edit

This thread's gonna turn into a AA thread.

By hey on Wednesday, January 08, 2003 - 11:27 am: Edit

guess what, fender? OBSESSING OVER THE ISSUES doesn't help either.

By no one on Wednesday, January 08, 2003 - 01:22 pm: Edit

Yeah, just forget about the issue so things can continue the way they are.

I rememeber a lot of white people back in the 1960's saying the same thing as you, "hey"

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page