*NOT an essay EVALUATION , but........***

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: January 2004 Archive: *NOT an essay EVALUATION , but........***
By Pwiddles (Pwiddles) on Wednesday, December 31, 2003 - 11:00 am: Edit

O.K Here's the thing. I sent out my applications on the 15th. The only problem is that I realized that there were 3 spelling errors on it! The computer and (stupid me ) did not catch them. The deadlines for the applications are not until Feb. 1st, so should I send a correct copy? Am I allowed to do that or am I just screwed?

By Whzup44412 (Whzup44412) on Friday, January 02, 2004 - 10:52 pm: Edit

I wouldn't send it. If you do, the admissions officers will flat out know immediately that you didn't spend the time to check your app for mistakes. If you didn't noticed the mistakes when you first reviewed it, chances are that the admissions officers will not notice either. Just hope that they miss the mistakes. Now, if they are blatantly apparent mistakes that could alter the meaning of your piece, then I'd send it. Otherwise, I wouldn't bother the admissions officer with the change.

Good luck, just sit back and relax.

By Warriorlax22 (Warriorlax22) on Friday, January 02, 2004 - 11:57 pm: Edit

NO, YOU SCREWED UP. YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BE ACCEPTED AT ALL! WHAT TYPE OF FOOL ARE YOU?!!

no, just kidding. if you have a good writing score, they're gonna disregard it. i mean, you're human, right?

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page