Cornell op essay- trick ques or what?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: January 2004 Archive: Cornell op essay- trick ques or what?
By Richitalwar79 (Richitalwar79) on Wednesday, December 31, 2003 - 02:15 am: Edit

cornell asks for like 50 zillion things already and then they throw in a question like,

After you've finished filling out your application, you may feel something is missing. Feel free to write another short essay telling us anything else about yourself that you want us to know. Be sure to put your name and U.S. Social Security number on your work.

If i dont put in an essay, would that look bad? Consider the fact that i have much competition as manyyy people from my school are applying to this school.

By Welchies (Welchies) on Thursday, January 01, 2004 - 10:51 pm: Edit

Hey, I'm an International student applying to Cornell and I agree that they want a lot of things. However,my advice is that you write the extra essay since you have much competition on your side.(It would probably look bad if you didn't):)You live in NY?

By Itempest (Itempest) on Thursday, January 01, 2004 - 11:05 pm: Edit

I didn't just because I addressed most everything I wanted to say in all the previous ones. I also sent in a well done essay from school for the Arts and Sciences option...

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page