Mainer's chances?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: January 2003 Archive: Mainer's chances?
By Andrew L on Sunday, January 05, 2003 - 05:20 pm: Edit

I'd love to go to Dartmouth or Bates or any other prestigeous school. I havnt taken the SAT I but on practice tests I average about a 1430-1450. My GPA is around a 97 and I am in the top 5% of a class of around 250 (School doesn't release data but I should be around 5th in my class.) I havn't taken any AP's yet as they are not offered in my school until senior year. And no SAT II scores yet. By the end of this, my junior year, I will have 2 varsity letters in Soccer and outdoor track, and 3 in Indoor track. I have volunteered 3 years at the Special Olympics, am a part of thte Big Brother Big Sister program and am planning on volunteering at Camp Sunshine this summer. (a camp for terminally ill children.) I am a member of the Math and Robotics teams. With my stats so far, am I reaching to far to go to Ivy League such as Dartmouth? Or am I on track? What are some other suggestions for schools, I want to eventually attend Med School. Thanks

By g on Sunday, January 05, 2003 - 05:54 pm: Edit

Well, I suggest that you take the SAT I for pratice towards the end of your junior year and then take it again during your senior year. Study hard! What was your PSAT score?

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page