Princeton and Engineering

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: January 2003 Archive: Princeton and Engineering
By veena on Sunday, January 05, 2003 - 11:30 am: Edit

Hey i appled RD for princeton engineering. ive applied to cornell as well..but i heard that the competition is really unhealthy and cut-throat there and i dont really lik eit. Ive read on princeton and luv the attitude. IF i get...which is a HUGE IF... should i go..or opt for a different school rated higher for engineering?

By Cru (Cru) on Sunday, January 05, 2003 - 11:43 am: Edit

oh my god...... - - ;
I can't believe you're actually trying to choose princeton engineering over Cornell... Well, actually I can understand. Princeton is a very prestigous school, and I've heard that the atmosphere is very friendly among engineering students. I'm not sure if Cornell engineering is cut-throat. It's really up to you. But you know what? You should think about this after you get accepted - -;

By cornell engineer on Sunday, January 05, 2003 - 11:50 am: Edit

I don't know about cut throat. You just have to rise above the rest of them, hahaha. But I must say, Cornell does have a much more prestigious engineering program than any other ivy. It is only surpassed by MIT, Stanford, Berkeley, and maybe 1 or 2 others.

By veena on Sunday, January 05, 2003 - 12:30 pm: Edit

u got a point there cru......whatz the garuntee im gonna get into both......let alone even one....

By adam.s. on Sunday, January 05, 2003 - 02:17 pm: Edit

cornell engineer... I think U. of Illinois in Urbana-Champaign is also in the top 5 for engineering

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page