|By yourfairygodmother on Sunday, January 05, 2003 - 02:53 am: Edit|
In terms of overall experience and prestege (at the school's college of arts and sciences)
-Wake Forest U
Thanks You for your input!
|By Cornellian (Cornellian) on Sunday, January 05, 2003 - 03:25 am: Edit|
5. Washington U.
6. Wake Forest U.
|By asdfasdfasdf on Sunday, January 05, 2003 - 03:30 am: Edit|
Penn, NW, Cornell, WashU, Tufts, Wake Forest
|By Ares15 (Ares15) on Sunday, January 05, 2003 - 05:15 am: Edit|
Penn, Cornell/NW, Tufts, WashU, Wake
|By Cru (Cru) on Sunday, January 05, 2003 - 06:31 am: Edit|
- - ; what are you guys talking about...
It all depends on what you're going to major in.
I choose Cornell, since I'm gonna major in engineering.
|By pennwharton07 on Sunday, January 05, 2003 - 09:55 am: Edit|
For arts and science:
1) CORNELL - clearly better than Penn and easier to get into but harder to graduate from.
2) PENN - the arts school is good but isnt the best on your list. If we were talking business, as in Wharton, thats another story.
3) NORTHWESTERN - fabulous all around.
4) WUSTL - gets little respect for its part partly due to location and name confusion (Univ of Washington in the Northwest versus Washington Univ is St Louis). One of the best science departments in the country...medical school is top 10 every year.
5) TUFTS - located on a hill in Medford, Tufts offers a wide breadth of academics. You can also do research at their Chinatown campus (medical and dental school campus) in Boston. Excellent school.
6) WAKE FOREST - unfortunately, the worst on a good list of schools.
|By yourfairygodmother on Sunday, January 05, 2003 - 02:27 pm: Edit|
everybody who has posted, thank you so much. anybody else have any opinions to add?
Report an offensive message on this page E-mail this page to a friend
|Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.|
|Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only|