Wake Forest

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: January 2003 Archive: Wake Forest
By cam on Thursday, January 02, 2003 - 11:57 am: Edit

thinking about applying, just wanted some opinions on the school and any additional info

By wakeforest on Thursday, January 02, 2003 - 01:36 pm: Edit

yeah, i am applying too. I would like some info.
Thanks

By asdsadad on Thursday, January 02, 2003 - 05:58 pm: Edit

Wake Forest is an amazing school, nearly everyone in my family has gone there. The campus is simply beautiful and I tend to think that it has the nicest people of any college. The academics have been improving for years, and many of their departments are some of the best in their respective fields. I wouldn't suggest it if you are planning to do specifically science or engineering, but if you seek a well-rounded education that is applicaple in the real world (teaches you how to interact successfully with people) Wake is your school. Go Deacons!

By anonymous on Thursday, January 02, 2003 - 08:22 pm: Edit

their academics are tough. If you want a high gpa I'd recommend you go somewhere else. It's still a good school though.

By anonymous on Thursday, January 02, 2003 - 11:38 pm: Edit

great school, but no diversity whatsoever, which i'd be comfortable with b/c my highschool is 93%white, but other people might not like the homogeneous atmosphere.

By bump on Saturday, January 04, 2003 - 04:55 pm: Edit

bump

By anonymous on Saturday, January 04, 2003 - 07:19 pm: Edit

I heard recruiting is good there though, depending on what your majoring in.

By Liz (Liz) on Saturday, January 04, 2003 - 08:02 pm: Edit

They're getting some awesome bball recruits next year, fyi.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page