Northwestern site down??

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: January 2003 Archive: Northwestern site down??
By asdfasdfasdf on Wednesday, January 01, 2003 - 08:16 pm: Edit

The online app for northwestern is down.. does anyone know what's happening with this?

By bump on Wednesday, January 01, 2003 - 09:21 pm: Edit

bump... does ANYONE know about this?

By sr on Wednesday, January 01, 2003 - 09:31 pm: Edit

no idea..i finished my NW app today..muhaha

By tenisghs on Wednesday, January 01, 2003 - 10:07 pm: Edit

I submitted my Northwestern application on 12/22/02. Whatever you do, you have less than 2 hours to submit it!!!

By A lurking parent on Wednesday, January 01, 2003 - 10:15 pm: Edit

To Tenisghs,
I know this is off-topic for this post, but I just want to let you know that I remember a reading thread you started a while ago in which people gave you grief about your SAT scores, and I've also read a recent thread in which people are still giving you grief.

I just want to let you know that your personality comes through in your posts (and probably will, too, in your essays). You're a good writer, and you have spirit, determination, and seem like a really interesting person.

Don't let the critics on this board get you down. As an adult, I can definately see something in you. I wish you all the best of luck in your Northwestern application and in all other applications.

By tenisghs on Thursday, January 02, 2003 - 02:36 pm: Edit

A lurking parent -

Thank you so much. I truly appreciate your remarks. Unfortunately, there are a lot of folks on this board (you know who you are) that rather criticize and ridicule other people like they are actual college admissions staff. They are only displaying their insecurities. I will remember your words in my heart!

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page