I Wrote Average Essays!!!

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: January 2003 Archive: I Wrote Average Essays!!!
By Fender1 (Fender1) on Wednesday, January 01, 2003 - 03:09 am: Edit

I wrote plain typical, average personal essays.
Just though someone should know in case he or she was curious whether there is anyone on this board who did not write "Extremely excellent, pulitzer prize winning, non-typical humorous essays satiring the world in general, while developing several classic characters and themes all within 750 words."

Yeah, tongue-in-cheek.

By well on Wednesday, January 01, 2003 - 11:15 am: Edit

lol...well.....i cant understand how u can say ur own essay is great.....i mean.....my essays were ok......but thatz it

By x on Wednesday, January 01, 2003 - 02:42 pm: Edit

yeah. I think you can say your own essay is good (as in the best you could have done) But whether they are not typical or great is open to interpretation.

By Meg B on Wednesday, January 01, 2003 - 03:01 pm: Edit

My main essay was superbly average! It was cliché to boot. The topic? "My Summer in France" (not the actual title, but the topic). I did send a supplemental essay that was a bit more interesting, though it was hardly professional or anything. Do NOT look through my apps for some Pullitzer material. Of course, if you want to give me a nice award, it sure would make for a nice mid-February update...

By I Told on Wednesday, January 01, 2003 - 06:11 pm: Edit

same with me.. there was this one thing "Show, don't tell"-- I told. grrrrr

By ha on Wednesday, January 01, 2003 - 08:47 pm: Edit

Tongue and cheek, moron

By Fender1 (Fender1) on Thursday, January 02, 2003 - 04:58 am: Edit

You can't bring me down.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page