*which one's the best?*

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: December 2002 Archive: *which one's the best?*
By Burberry (Burberry) on Monday, December 30, 2002 - 05:51 pm: Edit

Even though I applied early, I was rejected from every single state university =(
So now here are my options... which offers the best education?

ITT-Tech (reach?)
University of Phoenix (reach?)
DeVry University Center
Apollo College
Pima Community College
Chaparral College

And if none of the above takes me, what should I do?
I really hate working fast food, but other jobs seem to require some college/good high school.

By Fish3715 on Monday, December 30, 2002 - 06:02 pm: Edit

You could take a year off, work or travel, then re-apply.

By hehe on Monday, December 30, 2002 - 06:07 pm: Edit

redo your senior year if you don't want to waste your time at a CC.

By hi on Monday, December 30, 2002 - 06:18 pm: Edit

I think Burberry is making a stupid joke. I'm pretty sure you dont need to show any previous academic success to be admitted to Devry or any such schools. They just want your money.

By Burberry (Burberry) on Monday, December 30, 2002 - 06:28 pm: Edit

I don't attend high school anymore. I've tried homeschooling myself, but it's much too difficult. I don't see how others do it!

By help on Monday, December 30, 2002 - 09:17 pm: Edit

help

By blueberry sux on Monday, December 30, 2002 - 09:39 pm: Edit

ITT-Tech is the greatest
I`m a student there
I`m learnin so much
and meeting very nice people
but the women are really ugly
they`re all fugly
I compare the school to my kindergarden class I took when I was eight years old

By Burberry (Burberry) on Monday, December 30, 2002 - 10:05 pm: Edit

are you being sarcastic, blueberry?
because i certainly am not, i'd appreciate more genuine responses. thx.

By blueberry sux on Monday, December 30, 2002 - 11:16 pm: Edit

I`m sorry I hurt Your feelings, but
I actually go to the University of Phoenix
I just transferred from ITT-Tech
The University of Phoenix is awesome, I dont have to do any work and still get straight A`s. All of my professors are rednecks and very nice ladies.I think you`ll do well there Blueberry, the school will fit your style.

By Burberry (Burberry) on Monday, December 30, 2002 - 11:43 pm: Edit

is ITT-Tech harder than UPhoenix?

By peanut on Tuesday, December 31, 2002 - 04:44 pm: Edit

PIMA BABY!

By blueberry sux on Tuesday, December 31, 2002 - 10:03 pm: Edit

Blueberry(Blueberry), University of Phoenix is way harder than ITT-Tech. At ITT-Tech I just sat in the back of the classes(the ones I attend) and slept. It was cool there, but I needed a change of scenery. As I previously mentioned, the ladies at ITT-Tech were fugly and really stupid(probably you`re type). Although, ITT-Tech is way ahead of UPhoenix, because it has those awesome commercials.

By better then most on Friday, February 07, 2003 - 05:33 pm: Edit

Burberry, sounds to me that you need to redo your last year of high school, or take some time and figure out what you really want to do with your life. If State Universities are giving you the run around, 'cause of grades, you are going to need to see how to improve them. If you can get your GPA high enough, I recommend attempting to go to Canada and attend one of their Universities, albeit the standards are far superior to University of Phoenix (Blueberry that is directed to you), who also have great commercials, but in Canada your money will go further, and you get to spend time with a better class of people then some of the torts who take up space in the corridors (Blueberry?). Burberry, do not take the statements by Blueberry to be anything more then the wimperings of some freak of nature, an evolutionary mistake. You just need to decide what you are going to do with your life. The act on it.

And now a note to Blueberry; I realize your ITT experience wasn't so great, that's too bad, sounds to me that you are not of the caliber that ITT desperately seeks. Your getting in only proves that ITT will let any idiot into their program, but to pass the courses you need maturity, and oh ya, intelligence...Do you know what that is? Something the good people of U of Phoenix are not going to be able to bestow on you. Blueberry Sux, if there is any 'big' words here you didn't understand, may I suggest Sesame Street. Dumb Ass. By the way, my Degree is accepted world wide. The University of Phoenix degree is not recognized in Canada, Britain, France, actually almost all of Europe.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page