PRINCETON REVIEW is a FRAUD!

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: December 2002 Archive: PRINCETON REVIEW is a FRAUD!
By Angry that I payed $800 on Monday, December 30, 2002 - 05:41 am: Edit

Ok, I took a Princeton Review SAT prep class. The first day you take a test to see where you stand, so they can "measure" how much you've improved over the course. I'd gotten about a 1360 on my PSAT, but on the first practice test for Princeton Review, I got a 1210!!! The next test we took (which was only after one more class session) I got a 1390. And we hadn't even learned anything on that one day of class. I then got 1400, 1400, and 1420 on my next practice tests, hardly any improvement from the 1390 that I couldn't have gotten by myself. I think Princeton review rigs the first test so you think that you've improved a lot over the class sessions when really you haven't. I've heard others say this too. Anyone's thoughts?

By Junho (Junho) on Monday, December 30, 2002 - 05:45 am: Edit

yeah definately.
it's a simple marketing strategy
fool the customers~

By ionstan on Monday, December 30, 2002 - 07:17 pm: Edit

Same way with the books. The first test is always the hardest. And I know because I took the last test first and worked my way down... I got a lower score on PR's first test even though I took it last! :p

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page