USC Chances

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: November 2003 Archive: USC Chances
By Borglq (Borglq) on Monday, November 24, 2003 - 10:47 pm: Edit

SAT 1450-composite(1410 standard),
sat2: physics770, math2c-790, writing-680
GPA- dont really know. I have 3.6 unweighted but i am in a tough school where its hard to get good grades- mcquaid JESUIT high school.
APs: phys-4 us history-5 ap comp science-4
taking 3 more APs this year: calc BC, enviro,Euro
activities- kinda crappy, have random things, community service is negligible but i have to have 100 hours by end of year so i writing that down.

Main thing for me is english and polish simultaneously learned, spent 1/4 life in poland ( born in usa and all school in usa though), LOTS of hiking and lots of traveling- crossed atlantic over 30 times. Visited many cities in Europe.
Applying for CE, applied to late for part 1 of application. I sending app tommorow.
my essays are decent, and I also have this genious grandfather who i spent a lot of time with and inspired me, will that help? Like father like son and that i am that sons son, so again like father like son and therefore like grandfather like grandson. :) Grandfather- nominated for fields medal, member of pontefical academy of sciences, considered father of semianalytic geometry.

By Bmurry (Bmurry) on Monday, November 24, 2003 - 10:51 pm: Edit

Yes

I think so...big time.

By Bmurry (Bmurry) on Monday, November 24, 2003 - 10:53 pm: Edit

Oh and don't name your thread the same as mine again! :)

By Borglq (Borglq) on Monday, November 24, 2003 - 11:21 pm: Edit

i think you were the one who copied off of my thread name.. it doesnt matter who made the thread first but who though of it.
uh and any other opinions?... btw i from newyork so i dont know if that is plus or minus. And i'm applying for computer engineering.

By Bmurry (Bmurry) on Monday, November 24, 2003 - 11:27 pm: Edit

I am applying computer science. I moved from NYC a few weeks before... I went to Stuy.

Where are you?

The admission guys are really cool in the engineering school. If you have any questions email them. They get back to you FAST. Abt 1 hour. Then they KNOW you. And more importantly they know you are really interested.

By Bmurry (Bmurry) on Monday, November 24, 2003 - 11:29 pm: Edit

Oh and I posted my thread first!
;p

By Borglq (Borglq) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 04:22 pm: Edit

need some more opinions,

By Borglq (Borglq) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 06:32 pm: Edit

this is not a bump

By Tsdad (Tsdad) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 07:00 pm: Edit

Your in.

By Pat57575 (Pat57575) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 07:06 pm: Edit

my in?

By Tsdad (Tsdad) on Wednesday, November 26, 2003 - 09:25 am: Edit

Borglq's in. Merit money's possible. Read the USC website for deadlines.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page