I want to Transfer: what do you think?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: November 2003 Archive: I want to Transfer: what do you think?
By Transferhopeful (Transferhopeful) on Tuesday, November 18, 2003 - 08:42 pm: Edit

I am currently a sophomore at Penn State-University Park. I am in the Honors College, and I am very involved in extracurricular activities. At the end of this semester my GPA will probably be 3.6 or 3.7. In high school I had a 1360 on the SATs and a 3.8 unweighted, 4.5 weighted GPA.

Being an out of state student and frustrated with certain aspects of Penn State in general, I am interested in applying to Boston College. I was wondering what my chances were at being accepted, as well as what people thought of the school itself, particularly thoughts of current students or alumni.

I'd appreciate any comments. I have come to this board before to scan messages for thoughts and information on schools, and I thought this might be a place to get some feedback. I am probably going to apply to about three schools to transfer, although I am not sure which ones yet. I was also thinking UPenn since I am a business major and Wharton is very impressive, but I wasn't sure of my chances there. Thank you for replying. Thank you. :)

By Transferhopeful (Transferhopeful) on Tuesday, November 18, 2003 - 11:28 pm: Edit

Anyone? :)

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page