Chances at GEORGETOWN, NORTHWESTERN, UC BERKELEY

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: December 2002 Archive: Chances at GEORGETOWN, NORTHWESTERN, UC BERKELEY
By Help me on Sunday, December 22, 2002 - 11:17 pm: Edit

Cali resident
White Male
Large Public

SAT I: 1460 (740 Verbal, 720 Math)
SAT II: 750 Math IIC, 760 Writing, 700 US History

GPA: 4.0 UW, 4.35 W
AP: Spanish (3) English (4) Chem (3) US His (4)
AP's this year: AP Calc, AP Gov, AP Eng

Class rank: 4/450

EC's:
Varsity Golf (4 yrs)
Debate President (3)
Junior State of America Founder (2 yrs)
Student Gov (2 yrs)
News Editor School Paper (2 yrs)
Intern for US Congressman (not a page)
Presidential Classroom
National Student Leadership Conference

That's about it. What are my chances at Georgetown, Northwestwern, Berkely and UCLA? I'm a resident of CALI by the way

By Hopeful (Hopeful) on Sunday, December 22, 2002 - 11:33 pm: Edit

well i heard that for out of state for Berkley u are automatically accepted if u have a 1400 on SAT I and a combination of over 1800 on any three SAT II scores. U def surpass those requirments, plus im pretty sure that the reqs r less stringent than that for in state applicants. but then again, this is just what i heard, it could be totally wrong

By UCs baby on Sunday, December 22, 2002 - 11:38 pm: Edit

yes you are totally wrong. If youre from out of State, one of the ways that you can qualify for UC admission is by having a 1400 and 1850 combined sat II. Otherwise, Help me, i think youre in.

By Your Mom on Monday, December 23, 2002 - 01:07 am: Edit

no no no....you QUALIFY for Berkeley, meaning you are considered during admission. They won't even consider you if you're out of state with stats less than those. You need much higer stats than those from out of state to actually GET IN. But this guy is in state

By me on Monday, December 23, 2002 - 04:10 am: Edit

bump

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page