Any ONE from OHIO??????????

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: November 2003 Archive: Any ONE from OHIO??????????
By Varr (Varr) on Monday, November 17, 2003 - 06:00 pm: Edit

Hey everyone Iím a sophomore(female) from Mexico, and Iím moving to Toledo OH ,
I was wondering if you could suggest a private Catholic High school???
Iíve heard of Maumee Valley and so far its the best one Iíve seen, since of the Winterim which I really think is awesome experience to work or have an internship.
but what about St.Ursula Academy, and what about Notre Dame Academy?? (since they are like the school i attend now)

I am currently in an all girl private roman catholic high school, and Iím looking for comments on any private high schools over there, catholic in preference, and co-ed. or all girls doesnít really matter.

Varenka A Rdz

By Ifyoucould (Ifyoucould) on Monday, November 17, 2003 - 10:47 pm: Edit

I have a friend in Notre Dame..
She's a valedictorian and still working her ass off for her "perfect" grades..haha
it's a good school..has a fantastic girl's tennis team..lol

By Varr (Varr) on Monday, November 17, 2003 - 11:23 pm: Edit

hmm sounds good the tennis team, I've been playing tennis for 10 years now. Regional winner for about 2 years now.
Ive seen the Notre Dame Academy web page and its uh not as nice as i thouhgt itd be.
chech out www.mvcds.com thats the Maumee Valley school that seems great, and now check out the Notre Dame Academy at www.nda.org
now tell me which one seems the best!!?

By Koori (Koori) on Tuesday, November 18, 2003 - 04:11 pm: Edit

i go to notre dame. it's awesome----we have really good academics--if you have any specific questions...you can ask me. also our faculty is amazing---really nice people. we have a rivalry with SUA but they're known more for their sports rather than academics.

By Koori (Koori) on Tuesday, November 18, 2003 - 04:12 pm: Edit

oh yeah i was on the tennis team...we were city champs this year!

By Koori (Koori) on Tuesday, November 18, 2003 - 04:16 pm: Edit

Ifyoucould...who's your friend? we haven't called out our valedictorians yet...and it's usually this long complicated process since right now about 9 girls have their 4.0's.

By Varr (Varr) on Tuesday, November 18, 2003 - 05:25 pm: Edit

really you go to notre dame? what year?? 10th?? if so i might be joining you guys over there at notre dame since im moving around January!!

here my email: varr_rdz00@hotmail.com
do you have msn messenger?

I want to go to cornell univ for a Applied Economics and Management major, and im looking for a top private school.
Iam certain id be valedictorian here in Mexico., im ranked 1st out of 17 and have a 4.0 gpa. Im involved in a lot of ec's though.
anyways

Koori what do you have to say about Maumee Valley is it any good???

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page