& Can get good Recs & Essays
Intern'l
non-cal resident
Minority
Female

By Fairy (Fairy) on Saturday, November 15, 2003 - 04:39 pm: Edit

Anyone?

By Ibkid (Ibkid) on Saturday, November 15, 2003 - 05:49 pm: Edit

hey...sorry my post isn't really related to ur question but don't u have to coplete the SATs by December???(for BERKELEY)how r u gonna retake SAT I if ur taking the SAT II in December??? just curious coz i really wanted to apply to Berk but am taking SAT I on DEC 6th so theres no time for SAT II

By Ibkid (Ibkid) on Saturday, November 15, 2003 - 06:11 pm: Edit

*complete

By Fairy (Fairy) on Saturday, November 15, 2003 - 07:13 pm: Edit

Oh really? Man~~~~~:(
Does Berkeley require SATII?

By Fairy (Fairy) on Saturday, November 15, 2003 - 07:15 pm: Edit

Oh really? Man~~~~~~:(

Does Berkeley require SATII?

By Ellemenope (Ellemenope) on Saturday, November 15, 2003 - 08:05 pm: Edit

All UC's require 3 SAT II's and a performing art class too boot (see their a-g requirements online). Dec SAT's are OK according to the application instructions. The cut off for your part of the application procedure is Nov. 30 though. But don't wait till the last day--I heard kids complain last year that trying to apply online was slow, slow, slow near the last couple of days of the application window.

No recommendations--teachers or guidance couselors--acccepted by the UC system. Plus, the bar is higher for out of state applicants.]

Good luck if you apply.

By Ibkid (Ibkid) on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 09:15 am: Edit

just wondering ...is it possible to obtain special permission from Berk to take SAT II in JAN...?? u see the problem is that the country i live in only holds the DEC date SAT...so if i wanna take it any other date then i have to travel to Austria or Serbia which is really time consuming and expensive!

By Voigtrob (Voigtrob) on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 10:58 am: Edit

Ibkid, why don't you give them a call or e-mail? If you're sincere I don't see any reason they'd have a problem with it... they could easily just hold off your folder a bit among the other thousands they need to look at until your scores come in.

By Ibkid (Ibkid) on Monday, November 17, 2003 - 01:49 pm: Edit

Really... u think they will understand?...i'll give it a shot and call them...thanx for the encouragement Voigtrob!

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page