Chances of a hard working student

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: November 2003 Archive: Chances of a hard working student
By Andrew222431 (Andrew222431) on Friday, November 14, 2003 - 06:06 pm: Edit

Hi, I am a junior in high school. My g.p.a weighted is 3.9 overall, but this year it is 4.64 weighted. I take the hardest classes in my school, i have doubled up in math for two years straight; junior and sophmore years. Next year i am taking seven ap's. I took an A.P. class last year,and three this year. I am ranked 24/400. SAT 1200, i can easily raise it i just need to take it again. No one in my family has ever been to college, most have not even finished high school. I am captain of my Varsity cross country team twice. I am in Key club and trying to develop a Latin club at my school. I will have excellent recommendation. My teacehrs love me. I was the only person from my school to go to Regionals from my whole high school, for cross country. What are my chances at Penn State, Duke University and NYU. What do i need to do?

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page