Please help poor Chinese boy, this is the third time, and no

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: November 2003 Archive: Please help poor Chinese boy, this is the third time, and no
By Changrobert (Changrobert) on Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 11:10 pm: Edit

English is not my first language, and i am working hard to raise my SAT, i am very frustrated by this test. i worked hard to memorize those very hard words

even though i know a lot of words....they won't help on the test....one of my friend who got a 800 on his verbal told me to read a lot....can anyone give me some advices?? i appreciated

p.s i came here second semester of my freshman year, both of my parents are in taiwan working hard to make money for me to study here.

I am good at math, currently taking Linear Algebra, AP Art..and other hard classes. i love both music and art.
sing for the National Young Leaders Conference in front of 400 people
and i got a 5 on my AP Art portfolio

GPA: 4.1 weighted

SAT Math: (750) Verbal: (490), SAT II Math IIC: (780) Writing: (640). Chinese: (800)

The National Society of High School Scholars
National Honor Roll
NYLC- Representative of California
NYLC- National Anthem Representative.
NYLC- Alumni Representative

Debate Club, Palette, Key Club, Chess Club, Art Club, and CPU club. Academic league Varsity

currently taking Linear Algebra, AP Physics, AP art, Spanish III honors and enlgish 4

Sports: Basketball JV
Swimming Varsity

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page