Ideas for science schools?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: November 2003 Archive: Ideas for science schools?
By Iamyourfather85 (Iamyourfather85) on Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 12:04 am: Edit

Check out my sick stats :)

SAT math-800
SAT verbal-800
SAT II math I-790
SAT II math II-800
SAT II writing-790
SAT II chemistry-800
SAT II physics-780
SAT II literature-800
SAT II Latin-770 (ouch!)
SAT II German w/ Listening-800
SAT II U.S. History-800
Unweighted GPA-4.3 (perfect baby!)
My school doesn't to weighted GPA, but the rank is weighted. I'm 1 out of 763.
-Top finisher at the International Calculus Rodeo in Vienna.
-Played first chair at the World Concert Tour in Sydney (I play the reticulated flute)
-Worked as an intern at Yale's particle accelerator facility.
-Met and studied with Stephen Hawking at an astrophysics/cosmology conference in London.

Any suggestions (especially for colleges that have theoretical science programs)?

By Iamyourfather85 (Iamyourfather85) on Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 12:14 am: Edit

Oh, I also submitted some of my ideas as amendments to the Kyoto Protocol, which were actually considered by the head office!

By Jason817 (Jason817) on Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 12:44 am: Edit

I doubt you can get in anywhere. Sorry.

By Iamyourfather85 (Iamyourfather85) on Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 07:48 pm: Edit

Please!!! Anyone with any ideas for me???????????

By Callofthewind (Callofthewind) on Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 07:51 pm: Edit

I also doubt you can get in anywhere. Start working on your fast food cashier career.

By Bigman82085 (Bigman82085) on Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 07:53 pm: Edit

You are a horrible person.

By Iamyourfather85 (Iamyourfather85) on Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 09:04 pm: Edit

COME ON GUYS!

By Iamyourfather85 (Iamyourfather85) on Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 10:45 pm: Edit

somebody...anybody????

By Quakerboy2 (Quakerboy2) on Friday, November 14, 2003 - 04:08 am: Edit

You're an idiot. How could you work with Stephen Hawking, work at Yale's particle accelerator, and still manage to get less than an 800 on physics? I got an 800 with one year of study and no calculus. If you can do two major projects in physics like you said you did, you should be able to get an 810 with your eyes closed. Yes, 810. You should be able to make up and answer your own questions.

And why in God's name did you spend 12 hours of your life on SAT testing and nothing on APs? Also, it's kinda hard to get a 4.3 GPA when you don't weight it, seeing as all A+ will give you a 4.

So, basically, if you can't even lie effectively, you won't get into college.

By Iamyourfather85 (Iamyourfather85) on Friday, November 14, 2003 - 01:00 pm: Edit

Well, I don't know what planet you're on, but an "A" unweighted average is a 4.0, and all A+'s is a 4.3. And no, I'M NOT AN IDIOT, AND I'M NOT A LIAR! I missed a few tricky questions on the SAT II Physics because I was a little careless, didn't study at all, and had a late night before the test. I'll be the first to admit that I do come from a privaleged background, and have been given the opportunities to do the unique things that I listed. Oh, and you wanted AP scores? Here they are:
Chemistry: 5
Latin, Literature: 4
Latin, Vergil: 4
Physics C, Electricity and Magnetism: 5
Physics C, Mechanics: taking now
Physics B: 5
Computer Science AB: 5
English Literature and Composition: 4
English Languagge and Composition: 5
Calculus AB: 5
Calculus BC: 5

By Dkm (Dkm) on Friday, November 14, 2003 - 02:55 pm: Edit

man with those scored u not gonna get into MIT, caltech or any of the college man...a 780 on physics and a 4 on ap latin ruined all ur chances...with those scores...i doubt if u can get into a community college...u know its a real pity u couldnt achieve higher grades...well i am sorry man...life is hard..its a pity u have no chance to get anywhere in life..good luck

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page