CAN A REAL GET INTO ....PSU, TEMPLE, UNC ....PLEASE HELP THI

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: November 2003 Archive: CAN A REAL GET INTO ....PSU, TEMPLE, UNC ....PLEASE HELP THI
By Stuhldabomb (Stuhldabomb) on Wednesday, November 12, 2003 - 09:47 pm: Edit

Now,im an honest student unlike most people on here. unless this is the largest gathering of Valedictorians in the US. Please tell me what my chances are of getting into PSU, Temple, or UNC with:
-1040 sat (i know not too great but im a jock)
-3.2 GpA
-70/245
-Football (honorable mention all state WR)
-Track - 2x district champ in the 200,400m dash
-2 year hospital voulenteer

I sent my application in a month and a half ago because i know my stats were not that great, but i was hoping that they would look at my EC's and see that i had alot of other activities that i was spending alot of time on.

please let me know
thanks

By Xyz155 (Xyz155) on Wednesday, November 12, 2003 - 10:18 pm: Edit

well academically you'll easily get into Temple and a PSU branch. If you are being recruited by any of those schools for track/football then you will be in.Good luck!

By Vsage3 (Vsage3) on Wednesday, November 12, 2003 - 10:39 pm: Edit

UNC might be a stretch but the standards will be lower since you are an athlete. Sorry, I am not acquainted with the other two schools. And yes I'm sure the valedictorians of many schools happen to happen upon this site.

By Vsage3 (Vsage3) on Wednesday, November 12, 2003 - 10:39 pm: Edit

UNC might be a stretch but the standards will be lower since you are an athlete. Sorry, I am not acquainted with the other two schools. And yes I'm sure the valedictorians of many schools happen to happen upon this site.

By Stuhldabomb (Stuhldabomb) on Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 04:28 pm: Edit

thanks any others ??

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page