Best Looking Men

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: December 2002 Archive: Best Looking Men
By mit_hopeful on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 02:01 am: Edit

okay, in the best interest of female applicants everywhere and a counterpart to the "Best Looking Women" thread, this is to inform those researching for the perfect college for "other" reasons other than their academic profiles. honestly, i am not the most authoritative figure on this topic (hence the thread) and am semi-interested in knowing what to expect at some of the more elite schools. btw-there are always a hundred colleges in a short radius of most colleges-like any college in cambridge or boston. from what i have seen, heh, CERTAIN mit men are pretty hot. although, their frat parties (except du dot w--woo hoo!!) pretty much suck. but definitely, if you get a chance, go on an overnight. most of the freshman class are pretty cool and if you go on a good day of the week (any day between weds night and the weekend), they'll probably take you out on the town, if you know what i mean...although that is not the only reason you should go...you also learn a great deal about the college and its atmosphere. uh huh... actually met this really great frosh my first time there...and well, "unofficial" visits are great. plus, everyone that i met up there serve as great all-nighter aim buddies and references to questions on anything dealing with mit, college admissions, student life, application essay (EDIT!!), and any general schoolwork questions. heheh. okay...anyone need any info on MIT campus life or the cambridge/boston area, leave them here!! good luck everyone!!

By Dani2914 (Dani2914) on Thursday, May 01, 2003 - 03:25 pm: Edit

does anyone know how the men are at Tufts?

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page