Chances to US schools for international Student

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: December 2002 Archive: Chances to US schools for international Student
By Az6669 (Az6669) on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 01:05 am: Edit

Well hey guys :)
I applied to some good american U. into their engineering programs
Cornell :
Lehigh U
Boston U
and Va Tech.

Im a student comming from the french school systeme :) so i dont have much extra curicular activities.
I have moved here 2 years ago.
french is my native language
Here are my "stats"

I hope il have my french bac with a "mention" fo rthose who knows ;)
Ill be graduating this year from hd too
sat 1 650M/600V with no or little training. ( took them once only _
I have mostly A en B in scientific classes ( traduction of my grades in letters )
My essay is very good ( teachers comments :P )
I just had my SAT II score results that are realy bad - but i mean they seriously suck. ( 560MIIC - 580 P - 440 W ) ( i might be one of the only kids taking it in my whole school ... )
I totaly ****them up. Is there any way i could explain to the schools i applied to that I never trained for those - and that I still do not have finished some part of the program ? how important are they for my acceptation ?
and ... What are my chances ?
If there is anything you don't understantd just ask thx

By Az6669 (Az6669) on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 01:30 am: Edit

In fact i was wondering if taking the SAT II again in january will help or would be a waste of time ? And as is it is do a i have a chance?

By seeker on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 11:44 am: Edit

Retake them and study for them. I don't think you've posted enough for anyone to evaluate you.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page