|By Ibd (Ibd) on Thursday, December 19, 2002 - 10:40 pm: Edit|
Hi, I was just wondering how hopeless my situation is for princeton.
Standardized Test Scores thus far:
SAT I: 1510
SAT II: US History-750, Physics-740, Writing-750
AP Calculus BC: 5 (out of 5 possible)
AP U.S. History: 5 (out of 5 possible)
AP Chemistry: 5 (out of 5 possible)
AP English Composition: 4 (out of 5 possible)
AP Physics B: 4 (out of 5 possible)
Rank: 13/436 at competitive high school in chicago
AP Scholar with distinction
National Merit Commended Student
Illinois State Scholar
Activities and Clubs:
• Debate Team- Semi-finalist winner at City Championships (3rd place team out of 32 teams)
• World Wide Youth in Science and Engineering- Team Captain, winner of Regional City Competition
• Habitat for Humanity- We went to West Virginia last spring for a week. We helped build affordable housing for those who are in need. It was a great learning experience (I learned how to make door cripples, and almost got crippled in the process), and it showed me the value of civic engagement. For example, the supervisors all owned Habitat homes, and they have dedicated their lives since to help build Habitat homes for others in the community.
• National Honor Society
• National Junior Honor Society- Fundraising Chairperson
• Peer Leadership- volunteered at Rush Hospital for an average of 24 hours a school year.
• Humble to One Bible Club
Summer 2001-Junior Statesman at Princeton University
Summer 2002-Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago Teacher's assistant for kids ages 6-9.
Currently a teen apprentice at the Museum of Contemporary Art.
I'm asian by the way. Could someone kindly give me their honest opinion if I have a decent chance at getting into princeton? thanks!
Report an offensive message on this page E-mail this page to a friend
|Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.|
|Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only|