They will only accept two students!! Any chance for me?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: November 2003 Archive: They will only accept two students!! Any chance for me?
By Kyu (Kyu) on Thursday, November 06, 2003 - 05:10 pm: Edit

Hi,
I am boarding student in Canada. I am planning to apply for Groton for next year however when i called them i got very bad news. They told me that they would only accept two student maximum. I am very nervous after hearing this news and im not sure if i have any chance at all. I am asian but i was born in Mexico, so legally im mexican.I can speak spanish, korean, and english fluently (read and write too) and i can speak 80% french. I havn't done my ssat yet but ill be doing it shortly. I have an average of 91 and i rank second of my class. I am part of debate, outreach, library, server, community service, Student life committee, Aids Awareness committee, round square, cadets, and yearbook. i was also the president of the student life committe at my old school. i do soccer hockey and rugby. i organized the first food fair in my old school and i have organized many funraising events too. i have recieved to presidential diplomas. i am not a nerd at all, i like to have fun too. i was also part of the national junior honor society. do i have gud chances to be one of the two students that will be picked?

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page