AM I TOTALLY DOOMED?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: December 2002 Archive: AM I TOTALLY DOOMED?
By DOOMED on Wednesday, December 18, 2002 - 04:23 pm: Edit

My collegeboard scores are released and cannot be put back on hold, do the following scores really kill my chances at select universities

600 Writing SCore
540 Chem Score.

My submitted ones im putting on my apps are a 750 World History, 730 US History, and 670 Writing Score.

By gram28 on Wednesday, December 18, 2002 - 05:17 pm: Edit

I knew a kid who this happened to a couple years ago. He didn't even get accepted to his safety school--he had to go to a state school. What collegs are you applying to?

By bump on Wednesday, December 18, 2002 - 09:31 pm: Edit

bump

By college crazy on Thursday, December 19, 2002 - 03:59 pm: Edit

long story...major college board problems...but the long and short of it is that i ended up with a 720 math IIc score and a 610 math Ic score (i had to omit half the questions on math Ic and couldn't cancel.)

neither scores are good, i realize. so far i have a 760 ush and a 740 writing (retook, i think it might be better this time). i've written a letter to colleges to explain my Ic score. okay, what do you guys think? am i doomed as well?

By E-share on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 02:56 pm: Edit

Apply at a local community College. You can say goodbye to a true education with those scores.

By bump on Saturday, December 21, 2002 - 09:07 pm: Edit

bump

By RamiroT on Sunday, December 22, 2002 - 12:43 am: Edit

shut the hellp e-share......
community college w/ a 600 and 500? yeah right. you can still make state school. community college is for (sorry if i sound arrogant) less educated people who dont even take the sAT or take it and get a 700 total or for those students with kids and have to work full time and school part time. dont give up.

college crazy and DOOMED i suggest you try your hardest. if all else fails go to a local state university and transfer out from there.

By dren2k2 on Sunday, December 22, 2002 - 03:36 am: Edit

hey guys, I got a 640 in writing and then after giving it again i got 700. Will this affect my chances to HYPM?

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page