WUSTL students or applyees post STATS PLEASE

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: November 2003 Archive: WUSTL students or applyees post STATS PLEASE
By Wunderkind__Not (Wunderkind__Not) on Monday, November 03, 2003 - 08:37 pm: Edit

I want to go to WUSTL but I do not know how I compare with other applyees. Please post your stats.

By Riesenmy (Riesenmy) on Monday, November 03, 2003 - 08:44 pm: Edit

i was considering applying but am not now (i'm from missouri, and it's obviously the best school in the state)... but my friend is... he's going to be valedictorian, w/a 98.5 gpa, 1550 SAT, 800, 770 710, going to be national merit finalist, NHS president... but not involved in a lot of sports or ECs... I think he's applying for some kind of scholarship programs there. I'm sorry if i sound ignorant of the school's programs, but i haven't done much research on it. that's all i know :) good luck.

By Riesenmy (Riesenmy) on Monday, November 03, 2003 - 08:46 pm: Edit

also, there is another similar post called something like wash U stats post here or something like that one a few rows down. there have been a couple people who have posted on that one, if you haven't already seen it.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page