Didn't get into my ED School-Now, how about BU,NYU,Bard...et

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: December 2002 Archive: Didn't get into my ED School-Now, how about BU,NYU,Bard...et
By Ninners on Sunday, December 15, 2002 - 07:55 pm: Edit

It would be great if anyone could give me input on these schools: (You can give me input for any of these schools that y'all know anything about!)
1. NYU-Steinhardt or Tisch...which should i go for? I'm auditioning for Musical Theater.
2. Boston University: I'm trying to decide what school to apply for. Should I apply to communications , the arts & sciences school, or i think its Fine Arts-Theater. Which would be easiest to get into?
3. Sarah Lawrence- Might send them a tape of my singing...
4. Drew (in New Jersey)
5.Bard
6. Skidmore
7. Fordham (Should I apply for Theater, (audition) orjust Arts & Sciences? Once, again-which is easier??
8. Goucher

I am currently taking
AP Art History
AP Political Science and will take the AP Literature Exam
and have all A's and B's in my other 5 classes.
last year I also took two APs (AP English, AP US History)
Overall, I have a B+/A- average

I'm a member of 2 select chorus's at my school.
I scored a 720 on my SAT II writing, a 580 on US History, and 500 on Math. (i am awful at math)

I'm editor-in-chief of the lit magazine, have been on the debate team for 4 years, had leads in the winter musical/plays at my school for 4 years. I am in the community service hall of fame at my school and have 300 hours of service, I'm in the community service organization at my school as well.

I've participated in plays outside of school, and in summer programs for singing/acting.

I currently attend a private school, where classes are unweighted, and the school has a reputation for being a very harsh grader. Also, I scored a 3 on AP English, and a 3 on AP US History. These scores probably wont help OR hurt me.

My SAT's arent wonderful, at a 1250.(My English score is also leaps and bounds higher than my math) But , I feel that I've shown a consistent devotion to the things which I am applying to at most ofthese schools

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page