KAHUNA......I HAVE A QUESTION

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: December 2002 Archive: KAHUNA......I HAVE A QUESTION
By Cali for GTown on Saturday, December 14, 2002 - 08:31 pm: Edit

Hey congrats, I saw that you got into GTown. I'm applying regular decision and I have about the same stats as you do. I was just wondering how much financial aid you got and what your family income is, if you don't mind. I'm asking because I won't be able to go to GTown unless I get some substantial financial aid. Thanks and congrats.

By Kahuna613 (Kahuna613) on Saturday, December 14, 2002 - 10:44 pm: Edit

I haven't sent in any of my finaid stuff. To be honest, I really don't know. My dad has been unemployed for the past three years, living only off of investments, even though he got hit hard in the market in the late 90's. He just got a temp job as headmaster at my sibling's school, at least until they find a replacement. He's also in a major lawsuit because the company building an office building for him has committed fraud and caused major problems (its actually 4 lawsuits now...). So he actually has negative income...but enough assets to disqualify me. I guess we will find out what the deal is when we send in my stuff. Thanks....I'll keep you posted.

By o on Saturday, December 14, 2002 - 10:46 pm: Edit

Wow... that's rough! :)

Good luck :)

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page