When does MIT reveal their decisions?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: December 2002 Archive: When does MIT reveal their decisions?
By steveh on Wednesday, December 11, 2002 - 08:37 pm: Edit

When does MIT reveal their decisions?

By who cares? on Wednesday, December 11, 2002 - 09:32 pm: Edit

who cares u snobby loser...u will get rejected anyhow! SUCKER!

By steveh on Wednesday, December 11, 2002 - 09:37 pm: Edit

Yes actually it is almost a 100% chance i will get rejected... I just wanted to know when to expect it. 1310 = NO MIT OR CORNELL.

By who cares? on Wednesday, December 11, 2002 - 09:40 pm: Edit

youre right...i know friends who have 1360s on the SAT's and they never even dreamed or thought about applying to MIT...u r wasting your parents money by applying there.

By Lurker on Wednesday, December 11, 2002 - 09:58 pm: Edit

Ya know what, "Who cares?" Your name is appropriate -- no one cares what you have to say. Guess what?!?! I WENT TO MIT, and they don't tend to accept people with your tact and temperment. Hope you didn't bother to apply.

Steveh, it's me again from another thread. To answer your question, you should be hearing from MIT very shortly -- I would guess within the week. I wish I could offer encouraging words, so just re-read what I told you in the Engineering ED thread. I meant it.

By haiyaa on Friday, December 13, 2002 - 01:47 pm: Edit

MIT decisions are liable to come out within the next few days.

Steveh, a 1310 isn't an automatic rejection. Colleges do look at other things, though I think you might have been better off applying regular decision.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page