Where are they "posting" decisions?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: December 2002 Archive: Where are they "posting" decisions?
By R on Wednesday, December 11, 2002 - 06:36 pm: Edit

Are they posting these on websites? Where? This is fascinating to me =).

-R

By bioyuki on Wednesday, December 11, 2002 - 06:38 pm: Edit

Penn is posting on their website.

www.admissionsug.upenn.edu

Look for decisions on the left hand column.

By R on Wednesday, December 11, 2002 - 06:43 pm: Edit

Ooooooooooh I see. Yeah, I didn't apply there, but I know a few people who did, and at first I thought they meant they were actually POSTING them, like, on a list accessable for the whole universe to see. Then I thought, THAT'S SO MEAN! Anyone can see your decision! But then I saw that you need to sign in, so good. The privacy is respected.

That is all. LoL!

-R

By Maelstrom on Wednesday, December 11, 2002 - 07:36 pm: Edit

Bioyuki: Can you connect to the site?! I've been trying all week, I can never get a connection.

Can anyone? The address in the letter i got was www.admissionsug.upenn.edu/decisions

By kevin on Wednesday, December 11, 2002 - 08:01 pm: Edit

maelstrom, the site is working great. i don't see any decision but i can log in. Good luck tommrow........god I think I'm going to burst out of nervousness

By ~ on Wednesday, December 11, 2002 - 08:06 pm: Edit

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. good luck to the penn peeps. ahhhhhh!!! oh what a couple of days it'll be, the ivies are sending out decisions. dum de dummmmmm.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page