STRESSED a/b EARLY

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: December 2002 Archive: STRESSED a/b EARLY
By dfgdfgytyft on Tuesday, December 10, 2002 - 12:09 pm: Edit

I DO NOT WANT TO GO TO THE MAILBOX THURS/FRI/SAT/MON....WHATEVER DAY THEY COME........THIS IS THE WORST PART

By Liar!! on Tuesday, December 10, 2002 - 01:54 pm: Edit

You know you do!!! Finding out whether you got in or not is the best part.

By Gregon on Tuesday, December 10, 2002 - 11:34 pm: Edit

You are incorrect. This is the best part.

Here's an idea. Go to the mailbox get the letter. Walk slowly up your driveway to your house. Enter your house cautiously and go to the kitchen table. Place the letter in the very center of the table. Sit down. Stare at letter. See how long you can last before you open it.

I don't think it can be done for more than like 2 minutes.

By ok on Tuesday, December 10, 2002 - 11:36 pm: Edit

is Gregon a real name? interesting.

By Gregon on Tuesday, December 10, 2002 - 11:52 pm: Edit

Gregon is my one and only internet name. Gregory is my real name but I go by Greg. I made it up playing Diablo 1 one day because the name Gregor had been taken. I also go by Gregot, Gregic, and Gregon. If you've seen me, or one of my aliases, and I've offended you, GOOD you deserved it.

By Sar (Sar) on Tuesday, December 10, 2002 - 11:56 pm: Edit

I know a Gregory at school.

He says "like" a lot, too, just like almost everyone else. ^_^

There should be a service that opens admissions letters for a fee. Make a hefty one, I bet. ;o)

By Gregon on Wednesday, December 11, 2002 - 12:00 am: Edit

UNRELATED:

I was browsing the Harvard site when I came across the Athletic registration form. I was thinking it'd be the FUNNIEST THING EVER to collect all those forms and send it to someone with a faked letter. I was thinking about doing that to this fat complete jackass I know. He'd go nuts and probably cry. HAHAHHA

By Sar (Sar) on Wednesday, December 11, 2002 - 12:02 am: Edit

RELATED:
That's not nice.

By Gregon on Wednesday, December 11, 2002 - 12:03 am: Edit

LIKE I don't know what your talking about SAR. Like if It were me I'd like not say like so much otherwise like i'd sound like... like a complete idiot who like says like to much, right?...

It bugs me though when people inject "like" into a sentence to try to make what they're saying sound more abstract and deep.

By Gregon on Wednesday, December 11, 2002 - 12:04 am: Edit

RELATED TO RELATED:
It's funny b/c he deserves it.

By Cher on Wednesday, December 11, 2002 - 12:04 am: Edit

Like, when I wear this striped shirt with these plaid pants, does it, like, make me more, like, anti-social, but in a like, trendy sort of way? Oh my GOD! Thats, like, what I thought TOO!

By Sar (Sar) on Wednesday, December 11, 2002 - 12:08 am: Edit

Yep. Absolutely. Except LIKE is outdated. It's become... vally-girl-ified.

ALSO: basically, the whole thing about it is, uhm, uh, you know, yeah, but you know, or whatever, and and and and.

ok it would be funny. But still not nice. :oP

~looks around~
Cher, who's talking about attire? I think you're in the wrong string... no, make that the wrong message board, wrong forum. Try searching for "valley high" at http://www.ezboard.com/ and good luck on finding your way back home. :)

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page