Southern east coast ED delays b/c of weather?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: December 2002 Archive: Southern east coast ED delays b/c of weather?
By edatduke on Tuesday, December 10, 2002 - 12:12 am: Edit

does anyone know, with all the power outages in north carolina, if schools will be delayed in getting their letters out? duke specifically..

has this weather thing, or anything like it caused delays in the past?

ty

By mike on Tuesday, December 10, 2002 - 10:02 pm: Edit

i'm applyin to duke early decision also...fag...jk..nah i doubt that it'll delay them much, what are your SATs and Gpa and that ••••, i just wanna see who i am up against and if i should just cry right now or what

By Normal on Tuesday, December 10, 2002 - 10:12 pm: Edit

Well, if you take into account that there is inclement weather overhead...one might expect admissions letters to be traveled at approx. 1.5x10^54 femtometers per picosecond thru aviation. Um....you can relate the time it takes for "Admissions letters" to get to a certain point as a function of weather, where f(x)= 2.3sin x^-1 * the quantity squared. There is a standard deviation of + or - 0.00000023 attoseconds depending on the topography of land you live in. You can relate this as......lol

Whoever made the original post...shut up!! That weather happened a while ago! You'll get your responses soon! Get a life!

By steveh on Tuesday, December 10, 2002 - 10:16 pm: Edit

Oh the dramatic irony.

By originalposter on Wednesday, December 11, 2002 - 06:55 pm: Edit

i got a 790m/690v and 790iic 730 writing 720 ic 710 bio, 34 act

By Normal on Wednesday, December 11, 2002 - 10:08 pm: Edit

lol

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page