Male colombian chances of getting into Boston College

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: December 2002 Archive: Male colombian chances of getting into Boston College
By BostonC on Monday, December 09, 2002 - 06:04 pm: Edit

hey i am colombian, with a 3.88 gpa out of a 4.2. I got a 5 on my ap test (history) and that is what i wanna major in. I got a 680 on the sat II history and didnt get my scores back for writing and math. I am involved in 5 clubs, treasurer of one and one of the clubs is national honor society. i also took 5 ap classes out of the 8 offered at my school throughout my junior and senior year. I got a 1210 on my sat's with a 640 in verbal and a 570 in math. What do u think my chances are in getting into boston college or even boston university. Please REPLY

By asdf on Monday, December 09, 2002 - 06:25 pm: Edit

ur looking solid for BU...
BC looks to be within reach

By smoker on Monday, December 09, 2002 - 06:47 pm: Edit

tell them about how your relatives are in the drug trafficking business, and tried to get you to participate...then state how you refused and started a D.A.R.E. program at your school instead!! I'm just kidding. Your GPA is ok for both schools, but your SATs are a bit low (especially your history, what happened!?). Thus, I'd have to say BC is a reach - but I think you'll make BU no problem.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page