I got a 69 on my Chem Regents

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: September 2003 Archive: I got a 69 on my Chem Regents
By Reba616 (Reba616) on Sunday, September 28, 2003 - 10:47 am: Edit

Hey everyone - I got a 69 on my Chem Regents in 11th grade. How badly is this going to hurt? All of my other grades are As and B+s on my transcript. Would appreciate any help you could give me.

By Thenarrator (Thenarrator) on Sunday, September 28, 2003 - 11:51 am: Edit

word. I have the same problem. i got a 72 on my chem regents. My transcript is just like reba's, with mostly As and B+s.

From what i hear, regents exams grades aren't really factored into the college admissions process. But because they are commonly regarded as verry easy tests, do u think having a 72 on the regents on my transcript is gonna affect my application badly?

By Ace7749 (Ace7749) on Sunday, September 28, 2003 - 11:51 am: Edit

I mean being a 69 is definitely gonna hurt a little reba. Things that you can boost up are maybe your SATS ones and twos and go into depth on your EC"s. also maybe try and write an essay where in one small part you just explain why you got the grade and just kick ass on the essay. Whatever happens good luck!

By Tigeruppercut (Tigeruppercut) on Sunday, September 28, 2003 - 01:32 pm: Edit

lol 69...

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page