college admissions financial aid college search scholarships ivy league college counseling ">
I got a D freshman high school year :(

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: September 2003 Archive: I got a D freshman high school year :(
By Jessdebest (Jessdebest) on Saturday, September 27, 2003 - 09:12 pm: Edit

In Honors Algebra in my freshman year of high school last year I received a D+ (it was so close to a C) but will that mean that will effect my school choices, because I thought (more I hope) that the GPA in high school was an average of you 10th-12th grade. My teacher was evil, on the CAT9 test in Alegbra I received a Proficent, and my little sister took the same class last year and received a far below basics (she received a B). That is the problem with me, I get this bad grade but my test scores show differetly, so, anyway, I live in California so I want to attend a UC but is that dreamed crushed (it's okay, you can be honest with me) :_(

By Drfunk (Drfunk) on Saturday, September 27, 2003 - 11:01 pm: Edit

•••• man, get over it.

have you improved your grades during 10th/11th grade? Are your test scores good? They don't just see GPA.. they get your transcript..

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page