By 786mastaa (786mastaa) on Saturday, September 27, 2003 - 12:57 pm: Edit

I was just wondering if you think that
MIT
PENN
BROWN

are good pre-law schools
i want to do international law/relations

By Nhlgoalie (Nhlgoalie) on Saturday, September 27, 2003 - 03:56 pm: Edit

Wouldn't go with MIT for pre-law...you're going to get a very undervalued pre-law degree. Penn would definitely be the best of those three and I think it has one of the better programs in the nation.

By 786mastaa (786mastaa) on Saturday, September 27, 2003 - 04:38 pm: Edit

so what are the top prelaw programs according to anyone out there? international law

By Trojan1444 (Trojan1444) on Saturday, September 27, 2003 - 04:55 pm: Edit

Well, at most selective universities you wouldn't be majoring in "pre-law." You'd be majoring in political science, philosphy, economics, etc., and just fulfilling the requirements for law school.

Penn and Brown both would be excellent schools for such a program. Both are IVY league and have excellent liberal arts/social science departments. I really don't think it's possible to specify which college has the best pre-law program for international law. Perhaps you should just major in international relations or minor at least.

By Rubenizm (Rubenizm) on Saturday, September 27, 2003 - 05:56 pm: Edit

undervalued pre-law degree?
ANY degree from MIT is valued.
And i'm sure most schools don't have a prelaw degree.

By Argus (Argus) on Saturday, September 27, 2003 - 08:07 pm: Edit

95% of Brown grads applying to law school are accepted at one of their top 3 choices. That said, there's no pre-law program there.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page