Where are more SCATTERGRAMS?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: December 2002 Archive: Where are more SCATTERGRAMS?
By Scattered on Sunday, December 08, 2002 - 02:48 am: Edit

Anyone know how to get more scattergrams like the one of Winston Churchill High School that someone had a link to? I NEED MORE!

By anonj on Sunday, December 08, 2002 - 09:36 am: Edit

Do a google search for "TCCI family" and you'll get more. I know St. Edwards High School in Lakewood, Ohio uses it, as does Regis High School in Aurora, Colorado. Regis' site does not require a password, nor do a couple of others I found from google. I called St. Ed's and they gave me their password to use as a guest. Regis looks at 1997-2002, while St. Ed's is for just a couple or three years. Regis' stats therefore seem a little easier than St. Ed's, at least for the schools I was interested in. I wish Regis differentiated from, say, 1997-2000 and 2000-2002 so you could get an accurate picture of recent years' admissions.

I think this Naviance product is phenomenal and I'm going to pass the info about it on to my son's high school counselors. It gives kids a real sense of where they have a shot and where they might be wasting their time, not to mention the $50 application fee.

By anonj on Sunday, December 08, 2002 - 09:48 am: Edit

And here's another site:
http://www.smes.org/college/Scattergramindex.htm

By Data Luvr on Sunday, December 08, 2002 - 10:35 am: Edit

I'm glad my original post about the Churchill High School scattergrams was so useful!

By Eric on Sunday, December 08, 2002 - 07:58 pm: Edit

I went to the Regis web site but I couldn't find any scattergrams. Where are they?

By Eric on Sunday, December 08, 2002 - 08:14 pm: Edit

Nevermind I found it! Can you give me the password for St. Ed's? And the website if you have it

By Pat57575 (Pat57575) on Sunday, December 08, 2002 - 08:31 pm: Edit

Could anybody that has any passwords for school scattergrams list the school and the password next to it? That would save a lot of data hungry people the time to email the administrators.

By Gregon on Sunday, December 08, 2002 - 11:05 pm: Edit

Anyone have these in not red/green? I'm red green color blind and they all look the same!

By funny on Sunday, December 08, 2002 - 11:07 pm: Edit

haha, i want to see what that feels like. no offense buddy :)

By dopey on Monday, December 09, 2002 - 12:36 am: Edit

I couldn't get into either St Regis or St Ed's without a password. ?? The Churchill HS posting was THE MOST USEFUL posting ever! Thanks Data Luvr. Would like to be able to look at more of these. Have already recommended Naviance to my kid's school. Every school should have this.

By anonj on Monday, December 09, 2002 - 11:50 am: Edit

Regis doesn't need a password (are you at Regis Jesuit in Aurora, Colorado: http://tcci.naviance.com/fc/signin.php?hsid=regisjesuit

If you call St. Edward's guidance counseling office they'll probably give you the password. I don't know why some schools require passwords and others don't - what in the world is there to hide??

By Mike (Mike) on Monday, December 09, 2002 - 01:53 pm: Edit

Thanks for the sites. The smes was really good because I am west coast and most of the colleges I am interested had numbers.

By dsa on Monday, December 09, 2002 - 10:25 pm: Edit

SOMEONE GIVE ME NAME AND PASSWORD FOR ST. EDWARD'S I DON"T WANT TO CALL A HIGH SCHOOL IN OHIO

By dopey on Monday, December 09, 2002 - 11:29 pm: Edit

The scattergrams that use the Naviance software use an X for reject and a square for acceptances. Should work for the red/green blind color blind person.

By Gregon on Monday, December 09, 2002 - 11:43 pm: Edit

Thanks, it sucks being color blind.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page