Screwed?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: December 2002 Archive: Screwed?
By Screwed4Brown on Sunday, December 08, 2002 - 02:30 am: Edit

Hi all. I am a student who has recently applied to Brown (early decision). I had planned to use my writing score as one of my 3 sat2's, and I requested a writing sample from college board as soon as results of the october test were available (brown requests that a writing sample be sent). However, to this date I have not received it, and it is obviously to late to ask CB to send it again. I plan to call admissions on Monday and explain to them what happened - hopefully they will give me a little more time (even though I know it is extremely unlikely since decisions are made by the 15th). Any ideas on what to do? Or should I just wait to be deferred/rejected?

I specified 3 sat 2's and they are:

math 2c : 800
physics: 800
writing: 790

my writing score probably won't count since I do not have the writing sample.

I also have other sat 2's such as chinese 800, spanish 700. Do you think they would just use those scores instead, or just not consider me at all?

Thanks for any responses.

By shutup on Monday, December 09, 2002 - 06:59 pm: Edit

quit showing off your high-ass scores you chink

By asdf on Monday, December 09, 2002 - 07:02 pm: Edit

are u the same person who posted before, then called the admissions office, and found out that it is only recommended, not required to send your SAT2 writing sample? if it is... that's all u need to know..

By OP on Monday, December 09, 2002 - 07:16 pm: Edit

yes i am the same person....but this post was from before....everyone please ignore it now

By sfdsaf on Monday, December 09, 2002 - 09:53 pm: Edit

shutup..throw down on these faggots

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page