Activist in the" Anti cult movment ", should I even mention

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: September 2003 Archive: Activist in the" Anti cult movment ", should I even mention
By Yaearb (Yaearb) on Saturday, September 27, 2003 - 04:34 am: Edit

I was an activist for about two years but i am not sure if should even mention it since it might sound a bit as if i dont have respect for others belifes...

By Baltodad (Baltodad) on Saturday, September 27, 2003 - 09:07 am: Edit

If it's something you feel passionate about, by all means mention it. The admissions committee reading your application is looking for personal spark, not tame political correctness. And even very liberal colleges look for ideological diversity in their students.

By Rubenizm (Rubenizm) on Saturday, September 27, 2003 - 12:09 pm: Edit

you're right, if you're in an anti-cult movement that automatically means you have no respect for others' beliefs.
shabl dfls asd fasdkl lkg j as dfa SATAN lsdgf!!!!!

By Yaearb (Yaearb) on Saturday, September 27, 2003 - 03:33 pm: Edit

Rolf
Actually Satan worshipers was never on our radar and we even had a few members we suspected to be Satan worshipers themselfs and we didnt really care..(satan worshipers arent to big on brainwashing and we really dont care what u do in your own home...)
our problem was with preachers of odd sects of jewism and cristianety who used their knowlege of science to fool the ignorant crowds to belive they had some powers and then brainwash them for money/political power

By Yaearb (Yaearb) on Saturday, September 27, 2003 - 03:37 pm: Edit

P.S in the end I left becouse i found them to be too radical for my blood

By Rubenizm (Rubenizm) on Saturday, September 27, 2003 - 06:03 pm: Edit

haha. like benny hin? That guy is awesome. He goes like "this woman had a cancer the size of a baseball, her doctor said she's gonna die soon, but NOOOO!!!! HEAL!!!!! "
then he pushes her, she falls down, then she gets up and he like " THE CANCER IS GONE!!!! GOD HEALED HER!!!!!"

i love that show.

By Rubenizm (Rubenizm) on Saturday, September 27, 2003 - 06:05 pm: Edit

list that but you'll need a description, cuz you're anti-cult and cults are cool. If you're submitting a resume sort of thing explain it on it, how you're gains money-hungry fanatic christians and jews and stuff.

By Rubenizm (Rubenizm) on Saturday, September 27, 2003 - 06:06 pm: Edit

*money hungry fanatic christians and money-hungry fanatic jews.

otherwise it'll seem very suspicious.

By Rubenizm (Rubenizm) on Saturday, September 27, 2003 - 06:08 pm: Edit

you know what would be cool? If those people made money....oh no wait there was this pastor guy on tv that offered you like a tiny little bottle of holy water. and if you payed for that bottle(like 10 bucks + S/H or something) it would bring money and happiness.

i love tv

By Yaearb (Yaearb) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 03:18 pm: Edit

bump

By Chemkid2 (Chemkid2) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 05:38 pm: Edit

jewism?? oh please...

By Delirious (Delirious) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 05:47 pm: Edit

No, because if you did, then you'd have to explain it, and judging from "jewism" and "cristianety," that could get a little ugly...

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page