|By Matlm (Matlm) on Tuesday, September 23, 2003 - 04:20 pm: Edit|
I know that there is no single critera Ivy League Schools use to determine if a persons EC's are "good enough," however, I would appreciate someone with knowledge of EC's and Ivy League acceptance please take a look at mine and comment. Please, If you don't have any basis for your comments than i'd rather you not post. I want an objective opinion.
- assisted a psychologist in hosting group therapy for socially challeneged teenagers
- produced an independent CD from scratch, and grossed over 2000 dollars
- Created a website that recieved over 20,000 unique hits from over 50 different countries
- Served as the deputy field cordinator and sign cordinator for a campaign for the Maryland house of Delegates ( I successfully oversaw the placement of over 500 yard signs, more than all of the other candidates combined) I also was successful in landsliding a precint which we were assumed to come in last place
- Assisted the Campaign cordinator of a slated democratic campaign for the Maryland House of Delegates
- Interned for congressman Al Wynn. (blah blah, everyone has interned). I sucessfully scheduled two town hall meetings.
- Served as a Congressional Liason for a State Delegate to appropriate funds for a local sidewalk.
- Elected to the District 14 Democratic Club executive board. ( a very influential group in local politics)
|By Chenfei (Chenfei) on Tuesday, September 23, 2003 - 04:32 pm: Edit|
|By Matlm (Matlm) on Tuesday, September 23, 2003 - 04:41 pm: Edit|
I double posted, because someone ruined my other post.
|By Matlm (Matlm) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 09:48 am: Edit|
someone comment, please?
Report an offensive message on this page E-mail this page to a friend
|Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.|
|Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only|