Junior Year Grades VS. Senior Year Grades

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: September 2003 Archive: Junior Year Grades VS. Senior Year Grades
By Alimshk (Alimshk) on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 10:58 am: Edit

How would colleges feel if I got 2 B+s my junior but straight A's the first semester my senior taking hardest courses available? How do they weigh junior years grades vs. first term senior year grades?

By Rubenizm (Rubenizm) on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 12:08 pm: Edit

about the same i think.

By Alise (Alise) on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 12:31 pm: Edit

They like to see constitency. IE If you slacked off junior year then suddenly had an epiphany and wanted to go ivy league and got all A's in AP Classes Senior year, they'll be wondering why the hell you didn't apply yourself earlier. That's pretty much my problem too =(

By Supernova (Supernova) on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 12:53 pm: Edit

well idk...if you got 2 b+'s in AP courses...is that a bad thing? (i'm asking for myself too b/c i have some really hard APs this year and i just don't know if i'll be able to get the A's)

By Alise (Alise) on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 01:00 pm: Edit

no, colleges love to see hrader courses even if you don't do that well. of course they know AP Chemistry is harder than regular level earth science. they'll take that into account

By Alimshk (Alimshk) on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 02:06 pm: Edit

Thanks for the responses!

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page