Who else wants this College App Process to be OVER?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: September 2003 Archive: Who else wants this College App Process to be OVER?
By Whodie (Whodie) on Friday, September 19, 2003 - 04:08 pm: Edit

I am so stressed out about it and I just want it to be over with!

By Chenfei (Chenfei) on Friday, September 19, 2003 - 04:36 pm: Edit

Yeah, but I also want a nice and thick envelope that says "You're in". :)

By Soulofheaven8 (Soulofheaven8) on Friday, September 19, 2003 - 05:43 pm: Edit

I wish I could fast foward time to April.

By Fiza (Fiza) on Friday, September 19, 2003 - 06:55 pm: Edit

me...

By Trojan1444 (Trojan1444) on Friday, September 19, 2003 - 07:01 pm: Edit

I'm so glad I'm applying EA. At least I'll know about ONE school in December. And if I get in, I don't have to worry for the rest of the year. If I get rejected, at least I'll be prepared for the schools I'm going to get in to and not get into come April.

By Chasgoose (Chasgoose) on Friday, September 19, 2003 - 07:56 pm: Edit

Except, if you don't get accepted, you will most likely be deferred and then you will still have to wait until April to definitively know. I am saying this without looking at your stats or anything its just colleges usually defer the majority of their early applicants.

By Atpchik (Atpchik) on Friday, September 19, 2003 - 09:27 pm: Edit

AHHHH I want it all to be over. I want the big hole in my future to be filled. I want to come home sleep eat read a book and go back to sleep.
Maybe a little homework and hanging out in between

Wow...

By Bamagirl (Bamagirl) on Monday, September 22, 2003 - 07:45 pm: Edit

im so sick of it all. ed (brown) is just stressing me out even more because on top of 9 classes right now i have to think of an essay and have it perfect by nov.1. we are on a modified schedule in school so we get a week off in oct. and im going to the beach but what will i be doing..... freaking out because i am so nervous and im retaking the acts the next week, and then in dec when you find out youll either be elated, upset or frantic because now you have to worry about getting in to all of your ra schools

By Rowan (Rowan) on Monday, September 22, 2003 - 07:54 pm: Edit

I'm so ready for it to be April.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page