PRINCETON APPLICATION RELEASED

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: September 2003 Archive: PRINCETON APPLICATION RELEASED
By Collegeguy (Collegeguy) on Thursday, September 18, 2003 - 04:22 pm: Edit

Ok Sunshine and everyone else doing ED Pton:

THE APPLICATION IS NOW ONLINE. Go to their undergradate admissions section, and you can now download a "cover to cover" version of their app. It is the most difficult application I have seen thus far...

By Sunshine916 (Sunshine916) on Thursday, September 18, 2003 - 06:05 pm: Edit

its...evil...i...hate...it.

i am starting to rethink my ED. especially with a month and a half to go, 2 more sets of standardized tests, and not enough time to write good quality essays.

i dont want to turn in an application that isnt my best just for ED.

its so...LONG AHHHHH!!!!

By Collegeguy (Collegeguy) on Thursday, September 18, 2003 - 06:28 pm: Edit

Haha. Agreed...I'll save princeton for last. Do you live around there? I've actually never been to Princeton, but I've heard it's a great place...

By Sunshine916 (Sunshine916) on Friday, September 19, 2003 - 10:37 pm: Edit

nooooooooo i live in OHIO, but my cousin lives over there and it went this summer and it is BUE-TEE-FULL. lol it was gorgeous. i couldnt get enough of it. i wasnt expecting much and dindt want to go visit in the first place, but i seriously fell in love.

aghhhh the more i think about it, the more i dont wanna apply ED.

By Sadeyedlady (Sadeyedlady) on Friday, September 19, 2003 - 10:57 pm: Edit

why is it so difficult?
what are the essays?

By Drfunk (Drfunk) on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 12:51 am: Edit

it isnt difficult.. but there are a lot of short answer essays.. somewhere between 4-8 of em (yea.. too lazy to download it and check)which dont really allow you to focus on just 1

why dont they just have 1 or 2.. wtf wants to read 4-8 essays per applicant.. then agian.. i dont even know if they read all the essays

By Andy7733 (Andy7733) on Sunday, September 21, 2003 - 01:37 am: Edit

wow that is a crazy application

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page