Easiest to get into?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: September 2003 Archive: Easiest to get into?
By Xyoubuildmeupx (Xyoubuildmeupx) on Thursday, September 18, 2003 - 09:04 am: Edit

what are the easiest universities/california schools to get into that arent community colleges? i went to a private christian middle/high school, and my GPA wasnt so good. i planned on a community college, but really would like to experience a more typical college life and live on campus.
is it easiest to go to a community college and transfer? does it have to be after at least two years?
what are the easiest non-city colleges i can maybe apply to?

By Carolyn (Carolyn) on Thursday, September 18, 2003 - 11:21 am: Edit

Many of the Cal State schools are relatively easy to get into compared to the UC's - Cal State Chico, Cal State Bakersfield, Cal State Dominguez Hills, Cal State Humbolt, Cal State Sonoma, etc. There are 23 schools to choose from. Don't think these aren't good schools just because they're not "UC's" - they are fine schools - and cheaper than the UC's as well. To find out about the specific strengths and programs of each campus, go to the California State University main web site: www.calstate.edu

If you're looking for private schools, try these:
Whittier, Pt. Loma Nazarene, University of Redlands, University of San Francisco, St. Mary's College of California, Chapman University, Azuza Pacific, the University of the Pacific.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page